The maxperience.blog is about expanding our experience around technology, privacy and society. Have fun exploring and if you want to connect, contact me on telegram @maxperience. Also check out my CV and services at heichling.xyz .
Education: Geek since 2010, A-levels 2015, IT apprenticeship for application development 2018-2020
Skills: Full stack, offline first, native progressive web app developer; Linux
Best Experience: Met Fredrik Neij (Thepiratebay founder) while travelling in Laos 2016
My projects so far:
- A “100% free as in freedom” Thinkpad x230 with corebooted BIOS, Arch Linux and hardware mods (Keyboard, Display, WiFi)
- 3D printed, Raid 5 homeserver with an energy efficient NanoPi M4
- Modified any device I own. From Linux on the OG XBOX to flashing custom ROMs on Android Phones. “If you can’t hack it, you don’t own it.”
- Privacy focused and portable OpenWRT Router. Blocking trackers, ads and malware before they reach my client devices.
- Full stack web development with an “offline first” approach. Synchronized backend with CouchDB / PouchDB and Ionic Angular with capacitor as frontend.
What I am dreaming of
- Black soldier fly and aquaponics farm for efficient and sustainable protein and calorie production
- A feeless, scalable and decentralized value and data transfer protocol
- Embedded system engineering to build more things
- Small LoRaWAN satellite for worldwide communication
- IoT botnet for proxies to promote ideas and products on social media
- A society organized by algorithms, not crooked politicians
Skills & Tools
Mostly coding cross platform apps in
Typescript. With CouchDB in combination with PouchDB as backend and Ionic Angular with capacitor as frontend.
Visit my Git.